Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in the United States and Friday is Black Friday, one of the biggest shopping days of the year! My brother and I used to line up early in the morning to go Black Friday shopping. I still remember the long lines at Best Buy and Circuit City. It was rough shopping on Black Friday in Minnesota, where the temperature usually dropped below freezing. Nowadays, retails are making it easier to shop by having the same deals online vs in-store so I would much rather do my shopping online. Most people will begin their Christmas shopping this week, so I wanted to post a holiday guide for him and her. My suggestions are mostly beauty and fashion since that’s the focus of this blog. I also have some of my favorite online retailers below with coupon codes and will add to the list.
Gift Ideas for Her:
- Sephora Favorites Beauty Unmasked – Great products to cleanse, detox, boost, hydrate, and brighten. These are wonderful products to incorporate into a pampering session. This would also make a great stocking stuffer.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting – A palette that includes blushes, powder, bronzer, and highlighter. Great product for someone who is new to makeup or is looking to get great value out of a smaller palette to try first before purchasing these at the full size.
- NEST Fragrance “Pumpkin Chai” Reed Diffuser – These diffusers are a great alternative to candles and will keep the house scented all day. It is also a great decor item.
- BP Plaid Poncho – Super comfortable for the winter! Definitely a must have this season.
- Club Monaco Textured Hat – I especially love the one in cream/grey. This hat will keep your head warm while looking stylish. Use coupon code EXTRATHIRTY for additional 30% off.
- Knee-High Boots – I love the minimal look of this pair and it will go with so many outfits. You can wear it over jeans or with a dress.
- Olivia Palermo Necklace on BaubleBar – Olivia is a fashion icon and I love some of the pieces she created as a “guest bartender” on BaubleBar. These pieces are great for a New Years Eve party. Join the mailing list to receive 20% off coupon.
Gift Ideas for Him:
- The Art of Shaving Kit – Four step kit containing pre-shave oil, shaving cream, after-shave balm, and shaving brush.
- Herschel Duffle Bag – Perfect weekender bag or gym bag. It has a separate shoe section so that it won’t get any other items dirty.
- Bonobos Sport Shirt – A great every day shirt. Can wear it by itself or under a sweater/blazer.
- Everlane Belt – A classic belt made of 100% Italian leather.
- Foot Cardigan Subscription – For the sock lover in your life! I saw this on Shark Tank recently and thought it was interesting. It’s also affordable at $9 a month.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off entire purchase with code CELEBRATE
- Anthropologie – 25% off entire purchase with code SHOPTOIT
- ASOS – Up to 60% off casual before 11/26, 30% off Cyber Monday with code BLESSED
- Banana Republic – Half off sweaters and 40% off rest of purchase with code BRFRIDAY
- Club Monaco – 30% off sale items and 40% off clearance with code EXTRATHIRTY
- Cole Haan – 30% off entire purchase on Black Friday & Cyber Monday
- GAP – 50% off entire purchase with code EARLY
- JCrew – 30% off regular priced item and 40% off sale items with code HOLIDAY
- Madewell – 25% off entire purchase with code CALMDOWN
- Rebecca Minkoff – 25% off entire purchase + essie nail polish (Cyber Monday only)
- Shopbop – Spend $250+ save 15%, spend $500+ save 20%, spend $1,000+ save 25% with code GOBIG15
- Tory Burch – Spend $250, receive 30% off with code THANKS
- True Religion – 40% off entire purchase from Nov 26-Dec 1
I would love to hear what’s on your wishlist or what you’re getting for someone special in your life! Hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday season!