I recently received my first Rocksbox and I’m excited to share a coupon code with you so you can get your first month free. Just go to rocksbox.com and use coupon code ditchtheheelsxoxo
What is Rocksbox?
- Rocksbox is a premium jewelry subscription that carries upscale brands such as Kendra Scott and Gorjana
- For $19/month, you will receive 3 pieces of jewelry valued at ~$200 and you can swap them out any time you want
- You can add items to your wishlist and each month you will receive at least one item from your wishlist
- Each month, your account will be credited $10 to spend toward jewelry. If you fall in love with a piece of jewelry in your box and would like to purchase it at a discounted price, you can apply this credit toward the purchase
- Shipping is free and prepaid
January Rocksbox – My First Box!
The sign-up process was extremely easy and I added several pieces to my wishlist. I received my first box about a week later. I was pleased with the box and packaging. Here are the items I receive and my thoughts:
- Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings in Rose Quartz – Extremely pretty but a little too big. I’m not used to big earrings and couldn’t tell the size based on the online picture
- Slate Nikki Necklace – I love the length and it was very easy to pair with different outfits
- Perry Street Crystal X Ring – My favorite piece from the box! Beautiful and goes with everything
I wore the pieces for a week and debated whether to keep the ring or not. In the end, I sent all three back because it was only my first box and I wanted to see a few more pieces. If I change my mind about the ring, I can always add it to my wishlist and get it back again to purchase.
I really like this subscription service because I don’t have many jewelry at home and this is a great way for me to learn what I like and to try out different pieces. I was extremely please with my first box and I cannot wait to receive my second one. If you want to give this a try, you can get your first month free with the coupon code ditchtheheelsxoxo
Let me know what you think of Rocksbox!
Shop this Look: