Happy Veterans Day! I hope you get a chance to thank our veterans for serving this country! I have been feeling down this week from the outcome of the election, but tomorrow is a new day and I hope to be more optimistic. My cousin-in-law Sarah told me about this great Seth Meyers video, so watch it if you need a laugh!
Sephora has two sales a year–20% off in November and 15% off in April. Last week all VIB Rouge members received 20% off everything, and regular VIB members will receive 20% off between 11/11/2016 – 11/14/2016. There are some great gift sets but they will go fast! Since the discount in November is slightly higher, I tend to purchase more expensive, experimental products. The April sale is when I stock up on old favorites. I received all of my products in the mail so I want to list my big Sephora haul. Most of these products are new to me, so I won’t be reviewing these products in this post. I am already eagerly trying out these products so I will post reviews soon.
- Foreo Luna 2 Sensitive Set: Great value set that came with Foreo Day Cleanser, Foreo Night Cleanser, belif Moisturizing & Firming Eye Cream, belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb, and belif Aqua Bomb Sheet Mask
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum (value set option)
- KORRES Wild Rose Vitamin C Active Brightening Oil
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay
- L’Occitane Hand Cream Delights (sold out) – Similar
- Used points to get Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm and Josie Maran Argan Oil
- MILK Makeup Sunshine Skin Tint SPF 30 – Shade Honey
- bareMinerals Matte Foundation SPF 15 – Shade Medium Beige
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer – Shade Medium Brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – Shade Medium Brown
- Marc Jacobs Air Blush – Shade Kink & Kisses
- NARS the Multiple – Shade Maui
- tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
If you have a chance to shop at Sephora, I would love to hear what products you picked up during the sale!
Shop this Post: