Back in January, I wrote about my first Rocksbox and how this subscription box works. Since then, I’ve received 4 more boxes and this has become one of my favorite subscription boxes to receive! I don’t own many pieces of jewelry and my taste changes regularly, so Rocksbox is great because it allows me to select and try different jewelry. Here are some pros and cons:
- Ability to add pieces to a wishlist, and each month at least one of those pieces will be sent
- Extremely fast delivery. For example, when I send a box back, as soon as the tracker gets scanned, Rocksbox will immediately send a new box out. It’s possible to get 2-3 boxes in one month!
- $10 credit added to the account each month (expires in a month so you cannot keep accruing)
- Amazing customer service
- Super convenient
- Only receives 3 pieces per box. This may be plenty to some people, but I would love to receive 5-10 pieces in a box because it’ll allow me to layer and combine
- The inventory seems to be from past season because whenever I search online for specific pieces, they are usually out of stock or replaced by new colors, especially the Kendra Scott pieces
- Limited brands. I think there are only a handful of brands, and only a couple well-known ones. I wish it carries more brands and variety
- The discount to purchase jewelry is not great–about $10. This amounts to ~15% off. Since all of these pieces have been worn by other people, I would rather spend an additional $10 to purchase it brand new from another retailer
Here are the three pieces I received this month and the cost to purchase:
- Perry Street Patrice Necklace $54 – Gorgeous statement necklace and I love the lilac stones. I don’t own any statement pieces, so it was fun to try this out
- Gorjana Taner Bar Mini Studs in Silver $32 – Pretty stud but I already have something similar
- Kendra Scott Elisa Silver Necklace in Platinum Drusy $52 – Love love love this! I wore this almost every day and thought about purchasing this from Rocksbox since it was slightly discounted and I have a $10 credit. However, there were some imperfection on the stone and I prefer to purchase this new, so I purchased a rose gold piece directly from Nordstrom
If you want to give Rocksbox a try, you can use coupon code emilybff1121 to receive a free month!